Why do you think the perps are doing this to you?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Comments On Another Website Describing What Sounds Like Gangstalking Activity

To me, the quoted paragraphs below at least in part describe what gangstalkers do to us. I took out a few key words identifying the organization so people can make an unbiased judgment on it.


"I don't know, I can't help it, but I keep seeing ___________ agents distributing leaflets in the neighbourhoods of critics, hate literature, specifically designed to generate hatred of those critics, from a mass of people. Get a mass of people to hate a person, and that would be enough to shut them up, eh?. That is the objective and intention of BLACK propaganda, get the person isolated, despised, villified, and that'll finish them. Set them up, or manipluate the events, but above all costs, get them HATED, get them to trigger the "reactive" smell of *danger* in people, get people to hate and fear them *passionately*. That ought to do it, eh?"


"_______, in the Science of ________, recommended that people "below _______________ be disposed of quietly, and without sorrow." People below ___ = demonized other = ___. When we give ourselves the right to decide who lives, and who dies, based on our own biased perception of whether they're good or bad, THEN we have a barbarism. Then we have Nazism. And if we are to understand _________ words in that paragraph, we have ___________."


The organization that the above two paragraphs are describing is well known, and although I have been belittled in the past for pointing to them before, it does not take too much searching on the web to find quite a deal that connects them to gangstalking behavior and practices.

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

In 2006 and 2007, I was victimized by a man named Diop Kamau and other associates of his with the Police Complaint Center. Since then, I've discovered there are hundreds of other victims of Kamau and the PCC all over the U.S. Worse, the DOJ knows about him yet does nothing--and may even be sending people to him!

After researching the issue, I've posted a petition on Change.org trying to get the DOJ to shut Kamau down and protect innocent people from being victimized as I've been. Anything you can do to help me publicize this issue and obtain signatures on my petition would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:
http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-an-end-to-police-complaint-fraud?share_id=xPtKBNfzRV&pe=pce

People should not be first victimized by corrupt police officers and then again by the agency they're sent to for help!

I blog about my experiences and those of my children as TIs at Victims Of Organized Crime In Central Texas at http://vocct.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

Are You alright? I see You haven't posted in awhile.No You don't know Me nor I You, but after reading the suicide of Rena, I'm just wondering how You are doing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.